If you are new to Microsoft’s Office 365 One Drive then you’ll need to know how to upload files before sharing them with colleagues. OneDrive is just part of the suite of apps provided within Microsoft Office 365 and, once you start using it, you’ll see just how powerful it is.
- Log in to Office365 at Office.com.
- Click on the OneDrive tile that appears on your home screen.
- At the top of the page you will see several icons. Click Upload and choose File to upload just one file or Folder to upload a whole folder of contents in one go.
- Once you have chosen your file, click OK and the file – or folder – will be uploaded in the background. How long this takes depends on your internet connection and the size of the files. You will see an uploading icon in the top right corner of the OneDrive screen.
- Once done you can see the file you have uploaded in your list. From here you can share that file to other users.